13 April, 2009

Forgive me

Forgive me, blogger, for I have sinned. It has been over a month since my last posting. I am presently back at home in the good ol' US of A, with its sunflower seeds and sunny days and cheap(er) currency. My mother came to visit me in Edinburgh--it was an...interesting experience. On the upside I saw a highland bull named Hamish, Loch Ness, and the spectacular Three Sisters of the highlands. I also found a great bar on Nicolson Street that made a Ferrero Rocher, which was hot chocolate with hazelnut liquer, and was amazing. More recent good news: went to AU and met with my Honors adviser--there's a decent chance that my capstone will be year-long and play-oriented! Possibly my adored trilogy. I'm trying to work on the third play but so far it isn't really taking off. I think I need to find the key to unlock it, instead of plodding along writing depressing monologues and one-liners. I do like the idea of Faith as a telemarketer, though--it has so many hellish possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment